British Columbia – Bighorn Revelstoke“The ultimate luxury”
Top five reasons to choose British Columbia – Bighorn Revelstoke
- The chalet of your dreams
Bighorn Revelstoke offers a 1400 square meters of the most luxurious ski accommodation to be found anywhere in the world. Nestled amongst the forests at the foot of Revelstoke Mountain Resort, with stunning views of the Columbia River below it is the Chalet of your dreams.
- Equally fit for business and pleasure
Looking to combine the skiing and boarding with some business, the lodge features full business conference facilities to cater to the best blend of business & pleasure.
- Epicenter of BC heli-skiing
Access to two mountain ranges hit with 12-18 meters of snow every year.
- Unrivalled flexibility
Unrivalled flexibility is at the heart of the Bighorn ideal. Fly into the wilderness from your private helipad, or ride the lift to the top of the tallest ski hill in North America. Revelstoke Mountain Resort is also the only resort worldwide to offer lift, cat, heli and backcountry skiing from one village base.
- Unmatched service
Whether you are looking for complete relaxation with spa treatments and personal yoga instruction, or an action-packed adventure, our staff will ensure you have a once-in-a-lifetime escape.
Bighorn Revelstoke Luxury Lodge Quick Facts
- Location: Bighorn Revelstoke Luxury Lodge is located at the base of Revelstoke Mountain Resort, BC, in the heart of the world’s best heli-ski terrain. Closest airport is Kelowna, British Columbia, a short 2.5 hours away.
- Access to the greatest vertical, even without heli-skiing: Revelstoke Mountain Resort boasts North America’s greatest vertical at 1,713 meters. The resort also offers 3,121 acres of fall line skiing, high alpine bowls, 13 areas of gladed terrain and phenomenal groomed terrain.
- Average Snowfall: 12-18 meters, with an average snow base of 9-14 meters throughout the winter.
- Mountain ranges:the Selkirk Mountains and the Monashee Mountains
The Ultimate Luxury
Choice and flexibility are the bedrocks of Bighorn ideal and Bighorn’s unobtrusive and informed staff will be on hand to attend to your every whim. Your private chef will cater for all your requirements and produce specially tailored menus featuring gourmet cuisine of the highest standard
The impressive timber-framed building was designed with indulgence in mind. The triple height great room, with its roaring log fire, is the perfect setting for champagne and canapés, or just for winding down after a day of skiing. Dinner can be taken in the elegant formal dining room, or in the more casual setting of the kitchen, where you can watch the chef prepare your food on the teppanyaki grill.
The house also features a sizeable hi-tech cinema, fully stocked cocktail bar and eight spacious guest suites, each with its own custom bathroom. A world class Spa area offers everything you need to restore body and mind after a hard day’s skiing, including an indoor current pool, sauna, fully equipped gym, massage rooms and a large outdoor hot tub, where you can relax and enjoy the integrated sound system and sweeping views across the valley.
The property has been designed to cater for every need, with a comprehensive range of facilities that include:
- Eight sumptuous staterooms, each with en-suite, balcony, TV and Blu-ray player
- Stunning triple height Great Room with log fire
- Dining room to seat 16
- Bar and poolroom with TV, the latest games consoles and games library
- Private cinema with extensive movie library
- Wellness area with exercise pool, gym, sauna and massage rooms
- Outdoor hot tub with views over the Columbia River and Monashee Mountains
- Wi-Fi internet access and entertainment system throughout the house
- Private chauffeur and 4×4 vehicle
Skiing & Boarding
- Private helipad
- Ski room and service area
- Full business conference facilities
- Guest computer station and study
- State-of-the-art security system
Your Bighorn Package includes (for the entire group):
- 7 nights stay at Bighorn (for up to 16 persons)
- Private chauffeur & 4×4 vehicle.
- Your own private chef, House Manager & Staff,
- Daily gourmet Breakfast & Dinner, Afternoon Tea with Canapés
- All drinks, including alcohol consumption.
- Use of all facilities.
- Heli, Cat or Resort skiing are additional. We cooperate with all heli-operators in the area (Selkirk Tangiers, CMH, Eagle Pass and Great Canadian) and can arrange semi-private or private ski and snowboarding trips based on your desires.
Enquire us directly for Bighorn rates.