Ski news, 14 April 2019
Arctic Heliskiing on Iceland offer something virtually no other heliski operator can match… June Iceland heliskiing in the midnight sun!
Endless terrain, amazing views and midnight skiing is a unique arctic experience.
Quick facts about Arctic Heli Skiing on Iceland
- MOUNTAIN RANGES: Heli skiing the Troll Peninsula and Hidden Land mountain ranges.
- AVERAGE SNOWFALL: 12 meters of snow annual winter
- RUN LENGTH: Runs average 900 vertical meters and our longest run is 1400 vertical meters
- SKI TERRAIN: Breathtaking Arctic mountains surrounded by the sea, terrain that suits every skier’s ability from extreme couloirs to wide-open glaciers. Possibility to ski from summit to sea.
- SMALL GROUPS: up to 3 groups of 4 guests in each
Here’s more about the high quality heliski outfit Arctic Heli Skiing
Just contact us to learn more and to book you Iceland heliski trip!